This tiny prototype:
- Creates a postgres database
- Inserts some data in this database
- Runs a flask api
- Exposes an endpoint to add data to the database
- Fetches the results from the database and renders them
- How to create a postgres database
- How to create tables in a postgres database
- How to grant postgres users privileges
- How to connect to a postgres database with python
- How to insert data in a postgres with python
- How to fetch data from a postgres with python
- How to make flask and postgres talk to each other
Full code can be found here.
Credits go to this tutorial.